- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Commissioners
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Contact Us
Town Finance Officer
The Finance Director performs many duties vital to the daily operations of the Town of Enfield. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as marriage, fishing, hunting, or dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Provide assistance with events, such as police department auctions of abandoned automobiles.